Randy Vaughn, School Marketing Consultant with 1429 Creative, is available to speak at your school, school-related convention, Christian school association meeting, training session for school administrators, or any meeting of private and Christian schools.
LATEST GIGS (during past 4 years):
- July 2017 – “7 Ways Your Online Presence Impacts Your Enrollment Marketing”: – National Christian School Administrators Summer Conference (nationalchristian.org), Harding University, Searcy, AR
- March 2017 – ““Secrets to Success in New Student Admissions”” at the National Christian School Association Annual Conference, Fort Worth/Dallas, TX
- September 2016 – “Attracting New Families: 6 Lead Generation Strategies for Private Schools” – Tarrant Independent School Consortium (Best Private Schools in Fort Worth), Fort Worth, TX
- Fall 2016 – social media strategy and implementation sessions – Austin Coalition of Private School Admissions and Marketing, Austin, TX (not yet scheduled)
- July 2016 – Why You Should Be using Pinterest and Instagram to Market Your School – AISAP Annual Institute (Association of Independent School Admission Professionals), Fort Worth, TX
- November 2015 – “Choosing the Best Social Media Tools for Your School” – Strengthening Christian Schools Conference, Chicago, IL
- November 2015 – “9 Retention Strategies for Your School” – Tarrant Independent School Consortium, Fort Worth, TX
- September 2015 – “Use Pinterest to Market Your School” – SchneiderB Virtual School Marketing Conference
- July 2015 – “6 Key Elements of Effective Social Media” – “The Best Social Media Tools for Your School” – “Visual Content Strategy: Why It Matters” at the Annual RenWeb PowerConference (location: San Antonio, TX)
- June 2015 – the future of social media communication as well as facilitating marketing and enrollment growth strategies workshops at the Strengthening Christian Schools Conference (location: Ontario, CA – near LA) – *event cancelled by organizer*
- May/June 2015 – 4-session online class on “Setting Up for Social Media Success” (via private group of registrants – register via Strengthening Christian Schools’ website)
- February 2015 – online presentation, “Lead Generation: How to Attract the Right Kinds of Families to Your School“
- January 2015 – creative marketing strategies for Christian schools at the Texas Christian School Association meeting of administrators in Fort Worth, TX.
- December 2014 – “9 Steps to Installing a Marketing System at Your School” at the Independent Schools National Business Officers Association Webinar Series (private webinar for attendees of NBOA members)
- March 2014 – “Using Social Media to Attract, Enroll and Retain Students at Your School” at the National Christian School Association Annual Conference, Nashville, TN
- December 2013 – public online seminar called “9 Ideas for Your School’s Next Open House” – watch recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRhvUAUP6A
- December 2013 – “3 Ways to Get The Right Kinds of Families to Your Next Open House” (private webinar for members of the National Christian School Association)
- October 2013 – “Marketing your school with social media” (private webinar for attendees of Private School Tech Conference in Kansas City area) – http://www.pstechgroup.org
- September 2013 – public online seminar called “3 Keys to Understanding Social Media“
- September 2013 – public online seminar called “5 Ways to Get More Likes on Your School’s Facebook Page“
- September 2013 – public online seminar called “9 Elements to a Stunning Visual Content Strategy for Your School“
- August 2013 – private faculty and staff meeting at Ovilla Christian School (Dallas area); “Understanding how social media works, how your students are using it, and how you can use it for your school.” Also covered some of the dangers of social media and how to protect students.
- June 2013 – “Marketing your school with social media” (private webinar for attendees of Private School Tech Conference in Nashville-area) For more information: http://www.pstechgroup.org
- March 2013 – “Does your Christian school have an integrated social media system?” at the National Christian School Association Annual Conference, Oklahoma City
- August 2012, delivered a 1/2 day workshop to the Montgomery County Coalition of Christian Schools in The Woodlands, just north of Houston. Our topic: “Creating Your School’s Social Media System” and “What to Post on Social Media So Families Will Pay Attention.“
FORMAT / FEE: In addition to in-person presentations (1 hour, 1/2 day or full day options available), we are also able to make presentations via webinars and/or podcasts (listen to our own private school marketing podcast). We are also available to present workshops to school staff for professional development (PD) on a variety of topics, notably related to social media. For all engagements, any honorarium / travel reimbursement can be negotiated.
TOPICS: We have several presentations that may fit your needs:
- 9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School
- Attracting New Families: 6 Lead Generation Strategies for Private Schools
- 13 Retention Strategies: Keeping Your Best
- Pin It to Win It: Using Pinterest to Market Your School
- Optimizing Your School’s Next Open House
- Creating a Visual Content Strategy: How to Use Pinterest, Instagram and other photo-sharing sites in showcasing your school
- 3 Rs of School Marketing: Recruitment, Retention and Referrals
- Does Your School Have an Integrated Social Media System?
- HELPER: What to Post on Social Media So Families Will Pay Attention
- Content is King: Creating, Launching, Sharing and Repurposing High-Value Content
- 7 Tips to Getting More Likes and Comments on Your School’s Facebook Page
- B-U-NiiK: Understanding How Your School’s Uniqueness is a Marketing Weapon
- 5 Practical Solutions to Getting Your Current Families to Make More Referrals
- My Own Story: How Ministry in Africa Prepared Me for Christian School Marketing (Randy)
- . . . and more! (custom presentations may certainly be requested for your group)
Complete the form below for more information or to request scheduling possibility:
Our Services: How You Can Work With Us
Download our FREE reports!
Connect with us on Social Media!
More ways that we can help your school
Private & Christian School Marketing