Most likely your school is gearing up for your next marketing and admission season. The effort to recruit and find new families is so important to the life of the school (and to your school’s budget!) We even addressed this in the recent two-part series “Attracting the Right Kinds of Families to Your School” in podcast episode #24 and #25. In episode #26, we also got a little more specific into what types of content marketing you should be producing to capture the attention of these targeted family segments.
In this episode, we talk about a number of fresh ideas you can use BEFORE, DURING and AFTER your next Open House, Preview Night, or other Admission event on your campus.
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- Subscribe to the school marketing podcast.
- Watch a longer video presentation: “9 New Ideas for Your Next Open House” (a little over 1 hour in length recorded 12/17/13)