Stop the interruptive approach to marketing that is so self-promoting! Your audience is likely ignoring your traditional marketing pieces. With highly targeted, high value content, you publish content that addresses your audience’s need, problem, pain, frustration or fear. This is a great way to grow your opt-in list as well as build trust.
In Part 1 of this 2-part series, we talk about:
- What is content marketing?
- Why do we need to be using content marketing?
- What are the 3 most popular types of content?
Having trouble with the player?
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- To subscribe to the school marketing podcast, click on the image below: