This has been months in the making (and that’s an “in progress” statement) – but I am eager to finally start a podcast uniquely positioned to help private schools fill seats and stop wasting money! I anticipate sharing podcast episodes where I share marketing resources, tips on using social media, innovative strategic approaches and ideas for word-of-mouth marketing. But I’m really excited about conducting GUEST INTERVIEWS with other school marketing folks, school administrators, or other experts who have ideas that can benefit a private school, independent school, Christian school, etc.
* NOTE – this is not a compensated interview NOR does it cost to be on the show (it is invitation only)
Take the following steps to get involved with the private school marketing podcast:
- My inaugural podcast interview was with Dr. Rick Newberry of Enrollment Catalyst and Brendan Schneider of Sewickley Academy outside of Pittsburg (of SchneiderB.com fame!) Take a listen to this 25 minute podcast episode and learn from this two gentlemen about marketing strategy, social media and telling the story of your school!
- Click HERE to suggest someone as a potential school marketing podcast GUEST (it can be your name, too!)
- Click HERE to suggest a TOPIC you would like to hear discussed on the school marketing podcast.
- Listen to all previous PODCAST episodes.
- Subscribe to our school marketing podcast on iTunes!
Also, follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds to get the latest podcast episode.