In this first guest interview on the school marketing podcast of 2015, I interview Peter Baron. Peter is the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Blackbaud’s K12 Group and a founder of edSocialMedia (where I am a contributor AND a loyal follower of the great content by many different contributors).
In addition to regularly blogging about school communications for Blackbaud & WhippleHill, Peter has trained thousands of educators and advancement professionals on how to create engaging content for the social web. Since 2000, Peter has presented at a range of conferences, including CASE/NAIS, WBSA, SSATB, TABS, ISANNE, the Strategic Marketing & Advancement Institute for Independent Schools, and other national and regional events.
In this episode, we review the highlights of a brand new report, released in January 2015, entitled, “Private School Digital Insight: Enhancing Web Navigation and the Rise of Responsive Design” – click here to get your copy of this FREE report!
- Review the podcast on iTunes
- Review the podcast on Facebook (click DESKTOP or FB MOBILE or APP)
- Download your FREE copy of the report from Blackbaud & Whipple Hill (short links: bit.ly/private-school-web-report OR yourschoolmarketing.com/peter
- Sign up for Blackbaud’s FREE WEBINAR on this topic (February 5, 2015)
- Read Stacy Jagodowski’s article on EdSocialMedia called “A Peek into the Private School Digital Insights Report”
- Follow Peter on Twitter at @peterdbaron
- Follow Blackbaud on Twitter at @blackbaud
- Follow WhippleHill on Twitter at @whipplehill
- See ALL the podcast shownotes for each episode of the School Marketing Podcast
- Take a course at the School Marketing Academy
- Sign up for a free 30-minute phone consultation with Randy