Word-of-mouth is commonly mentioned as the #1 source of referrals at every Christian school I work with.
Word-of-mouth marketing is also commonly mentioned as the #1 area of marketing private schools would most likely to learn more about.
In this episode, we answer two similar questions about getting more word-of-mouth conversations going with parents. We also address the need for a parent ambassador group to encourage more word-of-mouth marketing at your school.
See our shownotes at the conclusion of this post.
- 9 Steps Coaching Program – 10-month program
- Ask Randy any question about marketing your school!
- Andy Sernovitz’s book, “Word of Mouth Marketing” – click link to buy via Amazon
- Dr. Rick Newberry – Enrollment Catalyst
- John Jantsch (episode #34) – click to buy via Amazon John’s best-selling book on referral marketing
- Jonah Berger – author of “Contagious: Why Things Catch On” (great read about viral word-of-mouth marketing)
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Download our FREE ebooks (see bottom of page)
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- Subscribe to the school marketing podcast.