This is the 3rd of a 3-part series called “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School.”
In this episode of this series, we will address the CARRYING-OUT component (or “implementation”) of the 9 steps, which includes steps #7, #8 and #9. You will learn:
- How to have the end in mind and reverse engineer the process – and provide stepping stones, not stumbling blocks, or your prospective families
- Where the gaps are and how to find and fill those holes so that your resources can be adjusted to meet your marketing needs
- Why marketing by a calendar completes the systematic approach to marketing your Christian school
See our shownotes at the conclusion of this post for details, links, and other resources that we may have mentioned in this episode.
- Review EPISODE #30 – Part 1 of 3 – “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School” and check back and listen to EPISODE #31 – Part 2 of 3 – “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School”
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Download our FREE ebooks (see bottom of page)
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- TWITTER USERS: tell all your followers about this podcast! (click to tweet)
- Subscribe to the school marketing podcast.