This is the first of a 3-part series called “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School.” Over the next several months, we will roll out blog posts, free webinar, and a free e-book around these 9 steps. In this first episode of this series, we will address the communication component of the 9 steps, which includes steps #1-4. You will learn:
- the importance of your school’s marketing and communication team agreeing on a definition of marketing,
- the critical role of differentiation in your communication strategy,
- the integration of recruiting, retention and referrals (the 3 Rs of school marketing)
- the necessary assessment of your visual brand and how your brand communicates to your ideal families
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- TWITTER USERS: tell all your followers about this podcast! (click to tweet)
- Subscribe to the school marketing podcast.