This is the 2nd of a 3-part series called “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School.”
In this episode of this series, we will address the CONTENT component of the 9 steps, which includes steps #5 and #6. You will learn:
- Content must build trust and content can educate prospective families (and existing families, too)
- Where to engage online – how to “be everywhere” but also doing it well!
See our shownotes at the conclusion of this post for details, links, and other resources that we may have mentioned in this episode.
- Review EPISODE #30 – Part 1 of 3 – “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School” and check back and listen to EPISODE #32 – Part 3 of 3 – “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School”
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- GreatSchools.org (review site where your school needs to get reviews)
- More articles about getting online reviews for your school
- Download our FREE ebooks (see bottom of page)
- Check out this student-run Instagram account
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- TWITTER USERS: tell all your followers about this podcast! (click to tweet)
- Subscribe to the school marketing podcast.