As we continue to offer marketing consulting for private Christian schools all over the U.S., I wanted to give many of our new visitors a summary of the way we deliver free marketing ideas for private schools. We love to give away free ideas and freely share resources that we find all over the web. Here are a variety of ways we share marketing ideas with private schools:
- School Marketing Ideas on Facebook – we post almost every day links to articles on our site or from other marketing ideas we see around the web
- School Marketing Resources on Twitter (@schoolmktg) – reaching out to schools, consultants, educators, administrators, we love our Twitter community from all over the world! We also love to follow the hashtags #ismarketing, #indyschool and #schoolpr (don’t know what a hashtag is? watch this video)
- School Marketing Tips on Pinterest – we try and pin things that you will find helpful – so if you are a pinner, follow our boards like Private Schools Pinning, Parent Articles, Schools & Social Media, and boards about recruiting, retention and referrals (what we call the 3 Rs of school marketing).
- School Marketing Videos on YouTube – this is our venue for sharing educational “how-to” videos and a few archived video presentations
- School Marketing FREE REPORTS (see bottom of this page) – we invite you to download for free any of our free reports (we hope to add a few reports in 2013)
- School Marketing Newsletter – register for our free bi-weekly email marketing newsletter
I also found this article that you may want to review as well. What I found interesting is, at the end of the article, the Asker of the question tells you what idea meant the most. You will want to check it out: “Marketing ideas to help increase enrollment in private school?“