Professional development is essential for Admissions and MarCom professionals at a school. However, they can often be costly. Time away from the office, not to mention the cost of travel and conference fees, etc….in today’s world, there’s got to be a better way!
One of the ways I want to tell you about is the SchneiderB VirCon 3 – a virtual conference, hosted by Brendan Schneider, bringing together 7 amazing speakers all in 1 day! Here is a lineup for this virtual conference on September 17th, 2016:
- 9:00am ET – Andrew Sculthorpe, Business Director, image seven – Using Analytics to Help with School Marketing
- 10:00 am ET – Emily Cretella, Owner, Strategist & Copywriter Cursive Content Marketing – Storytelling Online: Transforming Your School Website into a Marketing & Admissions Resource
- 11:00 am ET – Rob DiMartino, Founding Member and Director of Business Finalsite – Leveraging Linkedin for Education Professionals
- Noon ET – Jeff Walrich, CAA Athletic Director for Boys St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes School – Telling A Story Through Graphics
- 1:30 pm ET – Sarah Mead, Director of Marketing & Communications Whitby School – Don’t Fear the Data: Embrace Data-Driven Marketing
- 2:30 pm ET – Mike Hatfield, Director of Admission Powhatan School – How to Create, Produce and Use Online Video in your School Marketing with Just an iPhone
- 3:30 pm ET – Rick Newberry, President Enrollment Catalyst – 25 Facebook Posting Strategies for your School’s Marketing Strategy
Wow! What a great group of presenters – all about topics essential to every school marketer!
If you cannot attend the sessions live, no problem! You gee full access to the recordings for a full year – and yes, you can even share them with your staff!Buffer