[Scroll to bottom to listen to interview and to visit shownotes of this post for links to items mentioned in this episode]
Interview guest: Caitlyn Garzi, Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Communications, Cheshire Academy (@cayg118)
Email marketing is an oft-overlooked tool to guide prospects to enrollment. Caitlyn Garzi uses email marketing consistently to grow the applicant pool and to lead them toward inquiry and ultimately to applicant and enrollment. Cheshire Academy is a private boarding school in Connecticut.
Click below (or click “MORE”) for all the links and action steps from this episode!
[ Pin this image below to share with others….don’t worry the image will enlarge when pinned! ]
- Sign up for our weekly school marketing tips newsletter
- Part 2 of 2: Email marketing content ideas for growing and nurturing your list (podcast #58)
- Constant Contact
- Sample landing page for Cheshire Academy
- Listen to episode #22, “Email Marketing: Communicating with Prospective Families”
- Marketing Hourglass (alternative to the “Marketing Funnel”)
- Review the podcast on Facebook (click DESKTOP or FB MOBILE or APP)
- See ALL the podcast shownotes for each episode of the School Marketing Podcast
- Take a course at the School Marketing Academy
- Sign up for a free 30-minute phone consultation with Randy