[Scroll to bottom to listen to interview and to visit shownotes of this post for links to items mentioned in this episode]
Interview guest: Kevin Jordan, Founder of Redpoint Marketing Consultants and a Certified Consultant with Duct Tape Marketing (Randy is also a Certified Consultant in the same network of global marketing consultants).
Kevin & Randy have served as Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultants for a number of years, helping businesses, nonprofits and schools to grow through simple, effective and affordable marketing.
During this podcast, we explore specific ways to attract new families to your school through such tactics as:
- FAQs & SAQs (“Should Ask Questions”)
- Event marketing (private school fairs)
- Email marketing
- Strategic partnerships (i.e., BNI)
- Direct mail
- …and more!
Kevin, along with multiple co-authors, has released a great resource called, “Small Business Owner’s Guide To Local Lead Generation: Proven Strategies & Tips To Grow Your Business!” which can also work well for independent schools (who are more like a business than a public school would be).
- Buy Kevin’s book, “Small Business Owner’s Guide To Local Lead Generation: Proven Strategies & Tips To Grow Your Business!” – localleadgenbook.com
- Develop a guide to “Should Ask Questions” – questions that prospective parents SHOULD be asking!
- Get access to our online school marketing course, “Lead Generation: Finding New Families for Your School” (through a simple, one-time payment of $77, you get access to all our current and future courses)
- Direct mail tools: VistaPrint mailing services, USPS Every Door Direct Mail, SendOutCards
- School Marketing Episode #34: interview with John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing (Pt. 1)
- School Marketing Episode #35: interview with John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing (Pt. 2)
- Your School Marketing on Pinterest
- Review the podcast on Facebook (click DESKTOP or FB MOBILE or APP)
- See ALL the podcast shownotes for each episode of the School Marketing Podcast
- Take a course at the School Marketing Academy
- Sign up for a free 30-minute phone consultation with Randy