Finally, the final installment on creating an effective social system for your school. In our third episode in this 3-part series (see SHOWNOTES below for links to the other episodes in this series), you will discover that the only true way to have a long-term social strategy is to be INTENTIONAL.
- Listen to episode #17: Social Strategy Part 1 (Integration)
- Listen to episode #18: Social Strategy Part 2 (Interconnected)
- Read this recent series of guest articles that Randy wrote for edSocialMedia: “3 Ingredients of Your School’s Social Strategy” (Part 1) and “The Secret Sauce of Your School’s Social Strategy” (Part 2)
- Read the additional article by John Jantsch, “What Integrated Marketing Looks Like Now“.
- Here’s the iPhone app I sometimes use in lieu of Voice Memo – I used it to record this episode – Voice Record Pro
- I mentioned in this episode a school/campus safety and security consultant (I get no kickbacks from this nor have I employed his services, but his presentation at the National Christian School Association meeting was outstanding. Read about Kenneth Trump with National School Safety and Security Services.
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- To subscribe to the school marketing podcast, click on the image below: