We continue our series on creating an effective social system for your school. In our second episode in this 3-part series (see SHOWNOTES below for links to the other episodes in this series), we talk about the importance of having a system that is INTERCONNECTED.
SHOWNOTES: (see below)
- Listen to episode #17: Social Strategy Part 1 (Integration)
- Read this recent series of guest articles that Randy wrote for edSocialMedia: “3 Ingredients of Your School’s Social Strategy” (Part 1) and “The Secret Sauce of Your School’s Social Strategy” (Part 2)
- Read the additional article by John Jantsch, “What Integrated Marketing Looks Like Now“.
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes.
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- To subscribe to the school marketing podcast, click on the image below: