[Scroll to bottom to listen to interview and to visit shownotes of this post for links to items mentioned in this episode]
During this podcast, we will explore how schools should create intentional “stepping stones” that prospective families would take to ultimately enroll in your school.
As mentioned in Alice in Wonderland, “if you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.”
That’s not what you want parents to do.
Instead, guide them to the steps to know, like and trust you so that you can ultimately (and intentional) lead them to where you want them to go.
PIN FOR LATER (image will expand to larger size on board)
- Learn more about our 10-month 1-on-1 coaching program for schools, “9 Steps to Marketing Your Christian School”
- Your School Marketing on Pinterest
- Review the podcast on Facebook (click DESKTOP or FB MOBILE or APP)
- See ALL the podcast shownotes for each episode of the School Marketing Podcast
- Take a course at the School Marketing Academy
- Sign up for a free 30-minute phone consultation with Randy