After a summer hiatus, we are gearing up for the return of the School Marketing Podcast! Here’s some of the topics we will include in our episodes:
- Mobile video (Vine & Instagram)
- Email marketing for prospects
- New ways to do Open House
- Using webinars to generate leads
- Why your HOS should write a blog (or do a video blog)
- Why your HOS should podcast
- How to create a compelling series of marketing events that lead families into your database
- Some innovative ways to market your school at high-emotion events (i.e., graduation, Christmas programs, etc.)
- How to fill seats at all grade levels and how a campaign targeting Lower School is different than Upper School
- Highlights from our Summer 2013 mission trips to Honduras and West Africa
- Developing high-value content for prospective families that will make them want to enroll in your school
- Social media strategy (know what you are doing, when to post, what to post, and how to get your audience to care)
- Guest interviews (would like to be a guest or would like to suggest someone who you would like to hear interviewed?)
. . . and more!
As always, we will continue to provide a playback option on our site as well as making the school marketing podcast available via iTunes.
- Click HERE to suggest someone as a potential school marketing podcast GUEST (it can be your name, too!)
- Click HERE to suggest a TOPIC you would like to hear discussed on the school marketing podcast.
- Listen to all previous PODCAST episodes.
- Subscribe to our school marketing podcast on iTunes!
Also, follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds to get the latest podcast episode.