Seems like many private schools have an interest in Pinterest. Independent schools and Christian schools are asking “how can we use Pinterest in our marketing strategy?” In a two-part series, we first talk about how we use Pinterest to help your school marketing. See the shownotes below for links to various boards. And click here to go to Part 2.
- Follow Your School Marketing on Pinterest
- Specifically follow our boards like Private Schools Pinning, Parent Articles, Schools & Social Media, and boards about recruitment, retention and referrals (what we call the 3 Rs of school marketing).
- Read our recent article: “Shareable Content is King”
- See below or click here for more PODCAST episodes
- Suggest a TOPIC or GUEST for the school marketing podcast.
- If you have a question or comment about this episode or any of our school marketing podcast shows, leave us a VOICEMAIL.
- Review our podcast in iTunes – your positive feedback tells other school marketing, admission and communication professionals that this is worth their time (remember, most podcast episodes are only 14 min and 29 seconds long!)
- Click here to go to Part 2 of this Pinterest Podcast
- To subscribe to the school marketing podcast, click on the image below: