- As you prepare for marketing events like a preview night or open house event, what if your Facebook page was a “virtual” open house?
- What if they could get a “tour” of your school’s uniqueness even before they called or came to your campus?
- What if alumni could connect to one another which fosters a strong donor base among former students?
- What if they could watch videos, see sports schedules, and even schedule a tour – without having to leave Facebook?
With a custom Facebook page, this is all possible!
Here are some of the things you can do when we customize your page:
- Be creative in the Timeline cover photo
- Integrate your school’s logo into the profile image (and thumbnail image)
- Showcase up to 3 custom “tabs” (see Northlake’s WELCOME, ALUMNI and ATHLETICS as example)
- Establish a “Like/Reveal” gate where you increase the capture of LIKES on your page (that is the goal!)
- Up to 3 custom landing pages corresponding to the “tabs” mentioned above
- On these landing pages, you can:
- Link to an external site (i.e., your school’s website)
- Link to a Facebook group (i.e., your Alumni group on FB)
- Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Embed LIVE portions of your website (via iframe technology; i.e., sports schedules, staff directory, etc.)
- Incorporate creative design that mirrors your school’s branding
- Capture email addresses, newsletter signup (i.e., using MailChimp or Constant Contact embed code)
- Link to other social media channels (i.e., Twitter, Pinterest)
- Link to map
- Include an on-screen QR code linking to another image, video or PDF
- Drive traffic directly to these landing pages via FB ads, email marketing, etc… (each landing page has a unique URL)
- . . . and so much more!
These custom landing pages act as a “mini-website” for some, and for others, it may be a more dynamic representation of who you are! When prospective families are searching for private schools, don’t you want your FIRST IMPRESSION to be a powerful one?
Through the end of the year, you can get all of the above for only $400 (a $750 value)! But, here’s the catch: at this price, we can only offer this promotion to the first 4 schools who want start customizing right away!
The promo code for this offer is: EOY400 (you’ll enter that in the appropriate box on the page after clicking the link below)
Action Step: Click here to get started (or to get more information) about customizing your school’s Facebook page!