In Texas, we enter yet another week of state-level standardized testing, known now in our state as STAAR (State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness).
For many parents of public school students, this is a dreaded week. As a parent of a very bright 3rd grader, I can tell you he is very anxious about it. Our child’s public elementary school is one of the best in the area, and he has a great teacher and wonderful administrative personnel. But STAAR week is a downer for most public school families.
Here are 5 ways you can turn this into a marketing opportunity: (more…)
Your school’s academic offering is not a differentiator. It’s just not. The public school down the street can teach your students to read, write and do arithmetic. (Sure, you think that you do it “better” but “better” is never a differentiator – NEVER). If it’s not tremendously different than what a family can find at the public school two blocks away from their house, then you’ll never create life-long families for your school.
In order to cultivate an atmosphere of referrals and word-of-mouth and to ensure loyal retention, you must be intentional about fostering a remarkable consumer experience for each family at your school. Consumers consume alot of things, but they don’t repeat or refer unremarkable experiences. They won’t continue to give you $10K+ (per child) if the experience is not truly remarkable.
Highlighting your school’s unique experience can be masterfully created in a different ways, but sometimes the experience can be pretty basic (but often overlooked). (more…)
- As a follow-up to the marketing clinic, we know that the best ideas are not left in a binder on a shelf, but implemented systematically with specific milestones and goals. We equip you with the tools you need for successful implementation
- Bi-weekly phone consultations (up to 60 minutes) to discuss any concerns, issues, or challenges. We will listen to you, give counsel, answer questions, and equip you with the tools you need. In addition, we will coach and offer specific direction on previously identified marketing challenges as determined by the end of the marketing clinic.
- Topics may include:
- Social media implementation as well as traditional marketing strategies
- Online reputation management – know what’s being said about you on the web
- Differentiation – how to teach your families to focus on what is unique and share it
- Organic search engine optimization and website strategy
We apply the principles based on a nationally-recognized, comprehensive and systematic marketing coaching system – a program acclaimed by Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines.
GO TO BACK TO PHASE 1 – NEEDS ASSESSMENT
GO TO BACK TO PHASE 2 – PARENT / STAFF SURVEY
GO TO BACK TO PHASE 3 – CUSTOMIZED MARKETING COACHING CLINIC
Interested in a custom marketing consulting engagement – we can do that, too!
Click here to learn how!