Your School Marketing is a division of our parent agency – one launched out of experience with multiple private schools initially here in Texas (we’re based out of Fort Worth). Schools we have worked with in the past 24 months:
- The Woodlands Christian Academy (Houston area)
- Northlake Christian School (Covington, Louisana)
- Bethesda Christian School (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Fort Worth Christian School (North Richland Hills, Texas)
- Pantego Christian Academy (Arlington, Texas)
- First Baptist Academy (Naples, Texas)
- Saintsville Academy (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Montgomery County Coalition of Christian Schools (Houston/The Woodlands, TX)
- Wichita Christian School (Wichita Falls, Texas)
In our “prior lives”, Donny spent over 15 years in corporate America and Randy spent 10 years in French-speaking West Africa as a church planting missionary and facilitator in pastoral leadership training. With 2 undergraduate degrees in marketing (hey, we’re twins, so we both have the same degree) and passion for non-profits and ministry, helping private schools with their marketing only makes sense.
Our parent marketing agency is 1429 Creative (new website currently under development). In our agency, we assemble the perfect team to work with small and medium size business, non-profit organizations, ministries/churches and private Christian schools.
Randy & Donny Vaughn, identical twins, are the principals at 1429 Creative, and called by our clients as the Marketing Twins – so much that we listened and created our general marketing website around that name as well. Visit our site: marketingtwins.com for general marketing tips, ideas and resources!
While we have worked with schools for several years, we recently decided it was time to dedicate a full website, a blog, resources, free reports, and Twitter and Facebook streams to communicate directly with school administrators, marketing committees and those committed to seeing the success of your school’s marketing!
Read more about our marketing philosophy – and click here to get started with a plan for improving your school marketing!
** NOTE **
Did you download your FREE REPORTS at the bottom of the page? They are our gift to you.