Last fall, I was honored to be asked to be one of the presenters at the first SchneiderB Virtual School Marketing Conference. It was a fun format and I listened to many of the other presenters. I was blown away by the amazing quality of content that the other presenters shared. So many practical ideas and Brendan Schneider did a fantastic job fielding questions from the participants.
And all of this was VIRTUAL – which means participants saved thousands of dollars on travel-related expenses of normal in-person conferences. As well, participants did not have the hassle of being away from work and their families. Plus, the whole thing was recorded for future playback (with access for 1 year!)
Well, the 2016 SchneiderB VirCon is back and it looks equally amazing. This virtual conference is Monday, March 21st.
I don’t know all of these presenters, but many I do – this spring’s lineup is awesome!
Here are the presenters:
- Hans Mundahl: Making Sense of Social Media Analytics: What matters, what doesn’t, and what to act on immediately
- Daren Worcester: SEO Self Defense — Reviewing how to manage the school’s brand image in search results and the knowledge graph
- Scott Allenby: Developing a Personalized Inbound Marketing Strategy – Understanding strategy from the data you gather to the content you deliver
- Stacy Jagodowski: Marketing Plans: Your Roadmap to Success and Sanity
- Simon Leeming: Social Media Strategy for Education Marketing
- William Stites: Managing Social Media at your School
- Brendan Schneider: Admission Office Funnel 101 – What to do after you get an inquiry
- Jon Moser: Best Practices for Digital Engagement and Inbound Marketing