- As you prepare for marketing events like a preview night or open house event, what if your Facebook page was a “virtual” open house?
- What if they could get a “tour” of your school’s uniqueness even before they called or came to your campus?
- What if they could watch videos, see sports schedules, and even schedule a tour – without having to leave Facebook?
With a custom Facebook page, this is all possible!
(NOTE: This post contains content that may be outdated. If you have questions about a custom Facebook page for your school, email Donny by clicking here)
By clicking the image at the top of this post (or just click here), you will see a new custom Facebook page that we recently did for The Woodlands Christian Academy in the north Houston area. On the enlarged image, you’ll also see our own Facebook page and some highlights of how we customized our page. This will give you a taste of all the possibilities for your custom Facebook page! And be sure to watch the video above to that explains the importance of having a custom Facebook page.
Here are some of the things you can do when we customize your page:
- Be creative in the Timeline cover photo
- Integrate your school’s logo into the profile image (and thumbnail image)
- Showcase up to 3 custom “tabs” (see Woodland Christian’s WELCOME, ALUMNI and ATHLETICS as example)
- Establish a “Like/Reveal” gate where you increase the capture of LIKES on your page (that is the goal!)
- Up to 3 custom landing pages corresponding to the “tabs” mentioned above
- On these landing pages, you can:
- Link to an external site (i.e., your school’s website)
- Link to a Facebook group (i.e., your Alumni group on FB)
- Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Embed LIVE portions of your website (via iframe technology; i.e., sports schedules, staff directory, etc.)
- Incorporate creative design that mirrors your school’s branding
- Capture email addresses, newsletter signup (i.e., using MailChimp or Constant Contact embed code)
- Link to other social media channels (i.e., Twitter, Pinterest)
- Link to map
- Include an on-screen QR code linking to another image, video or PDF
- Drive traffic directly to these landing pages via FB ads, email marketing, etc… (each landing page has a unique URL)
- . . . and so much more!
These custom landing pages act as a “mini-website” for some, and for others, it may be a more dynamic representation of who you are! When prospective families are searching for private schools, don’t you want your FIRST IMPRESSION to be a powerful one?
Through the end of Novtember, you can get all of the above for $150 off the normal price! Use promo code: YSM600 (this promotion is no longer available)
PS – did you know that a recent article claims that 50% of prospectives value your Facebook Page over your website! Read the full article here . . .Buffer